Friday, November 25, 2011

Sell Out to Up Sell

When I went back this morning to look at the picked over laptop selection, I found a Samsung that fit the bill. It was not until I got up to the register when I found out that the only $299 laptops that were left came with a $70 Geek Squad setup.

So instead of pay $70 to have someone go through the automated setup, I am holding out for a cyber Monday deal.

But what a great way to upsell earlier than ever, open at Midnight be sold out before the doors open, and only have premium options left. There were no other $300 or even $350 laptops left like there usually is on any given day.

After the earliest black Friday start ever, all that was let of the tents and the crowds was one left behind winter jacket crumpled up right of the entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment