Thursday, November 24, 2011

"For $4 I will buy it. I Didn't hate it that much"

As a few 20 year olds tell parents how "kids these days need sidewalk chalk"... Standing in line for a Nintendo 3DS on Thanksgiving has suddenly given them perspective.

"Sucker Punch". Standing in line this is the first time I have heard of this movie, but I remember when Bad Boys on regular DVD hit $4 and it was a must-buy black Friday deal.

About Sucker Punch
suckerpunchmovie.warnerbros.com/dvd/
Sucker Punch is an epic action fantasy that takes us into the vivid imagination of a young girl whose dream world provides ...
The google preview is enough for me to move on, but this new low for Blu-Rays is an example of what black friday is all about. Cheap Stuff. I heard about a woman in Florida that has been camped out at a Best Buy for over a week. Despite the superior climate for a retail camp out, a week out the deals a mere speculation. People are not standing in line to fill a need or even a want. This is filling a "because its a deal". Like when my mom would buy some canned vegetables that we never ate only because they were on sale. "It's like we are losing money if we don't buy it.". That's why these people are here. For a shot at a $200 LED tv or some cheap CD's to put on their ipod. This is a line of people waiting for a chance to buy stuff they didn't even know they wanted.

I overheard these people say, "it's only. $4, I didn't hate it that much". These people pictured here, a little grainy but look closely. You see the monster, shorts AND THE BABY! Enjoy Sucker Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment