Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Earliest Black Friday Ever: Live Blogging

Turkey dinners have not even digested before the tented and multi-layered patrons line up outside the Best Buy in Grove City, OH.

This photo was taken at 7:10 PM Thanksgiving evening. I drove by to check out the crowd and caught an early fight. I wasn't ready to line up yet, but I returned at 9:45 to stand in line and hope to get a ticket do I can buy a laptop for my Mother-in-Law. $179 for a Lenovo laptop, perfect for checkin email, and it won't be used for much else.

This year Best Buy is opening 5 hours early for a midnight rush on cheap tech. I am going to blog while I stand here in line. So far it is an interesting mix. Just now 10:00 PM and the tickets are goig to be handed out for first dibs on the goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment